Monday, February 15, 2010

Christmas 2009 in Phoenix

This year we stayed in Phoenix for Christmas and New Years.  1st time ever we didn’t go to Utah, but it turned out to be ok since I was starting to have morning sickness all day and night.

So it was a quiet Christmas Day (well, as quiet as 3 excited boys can be on Christmas morning).  Every present was a marvel to them.  It was hilarious!  We even wrapped up boxes of cereal and they loved it.  (funny boys)!  Santa brought them lots of fun things to play with and Cason got a red tricycle which he loves.

After opening all the gifts, the boys went outside for a run and Cason rode his trike while I watched!  Later that day, J’Nett & Chris brought their crew over and we had dinner together.  It’s nice having some family around to hang out with.  We watched a movie and the kids played.  A nice, fun Christmas for all!

DSC_0020 DSC_0023 DSC_0029 DSC_0031 DSC_0032 DSC_0081 DSC_0099 DSC_0103 DSC_0131 DSC_0149 DSC_0178 DSC_0185 DSC_0198 DSC_0199 DSC_0201 DSC_0203 DSC_0204 DSC_0209 DSC_0217 DSC_0222

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I've made Devin promise we're coming out there sometime next year!! I hope you're feeling okay, and babying yourself!! We're praying for you! We're excited to see your little girl this year! ;) Ha ha!!