Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Channing

A few random pictures before Channing’s birthday – Caelyn in her “Cute & Sweet” candy corn outfit and lots of canning was done with April and I – chicken and applesauce.

DSC_0445DSC_0002

Channing had a super fun 9th birthday.  He had school that day, but they had Halloween Fun at school, so it wasn’t a regular day.  I picked the boys up at school and we had super yummy cookies from Paradise Bakery and then we went to Bounce-U.  A super fun place with giant inflatables for the kids to play on, in and around.  Jacob and J’Nett met us there, so there was even some cousin fun!

After Bounce-U, I took the boys to Café Rio where we ordered takeout and then drove back to the school for the Fall Festival.  They had a blast bouncing in the bounce houses, climbing the rock wall, dancing to some monster song, eating donuts, bowling with pumpkins, and going through the haunted house.  Bob met us there and we ate dinner and he took them through the haunted house (because there was no way I’d take Caelyn in there – she was just a newbie then).

After a few hours there we went back home where Channing opened presents and blew out his candles on his Karate cake made by our friend Alex.  It was a fun birthday and I think we all had a good time at the various activities.  Happy Birthday Channing!  9 years old already! Man you’re growing up fast!

DSC_0021DSC_0023DSC_0025DSC_0030DSC_0047DSC_0048DSC_0057DSC_0063DSC_0077DSC_0131DSC_0138DSC_0159DSC_0165DSC_0175DSC_0176DSC_0200DSC_0204DSC_0234DSC_0264DSC_0267DSC_0273DSC_0275

1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

What a fun day! And that baby is soooooooooooo sweet.

I miss you.