Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The little Miss in January

Well, little Miss Caelyn is growing and learning and sitting (and falling)… She started sitting at about 4 months and now she’s a pro.  She also enjoys grabbing her toes and sucking on them (who needs a binky anyway)!  She’s growing so fast and Bob and I already mourn her infant days.  They just grow so darn fast!  She’s a joy and a huge source of entertainment for all of us.  She’s not much of a laugher, although she seems to be growing into it.  She’s barely ticklish, so getting her to giggle is tough! (unlike the boys who giggled all the time)!  So here are some misc. pictures throughout January.  The lightsaber pic is for my cousin Justin (we raise our kids to use the force too). LOL! Oh and yes….the Christmas tree was still up in January…mid-January.  No comment…

 

DSC_0002DSC_0006

Yay for piglet!                                     What are these things?  Are these mine?

DSC_0021DSC_0029DSC_0048DSC_0053DSC_0063DSC_0128DSC_0140

  O Christmas tree – why are you still here in January?                         I’m practicing to be a Jedi!

DSC_0158DSC_0160

Finally! A toy to play in!  Yay!

DSC_0145DSC_0146

Mmmmmmmmmmm………….this is an interesting toy/snack.

DSC_0199DSC_0212

Too cute!

DSC_0216DSC_0003

Is that drool on my gray outfit?  Yes, yes it is… I’m 5 months old today!

DSC_0086DSC_0102

Daddy taught me how to blow bubbles with my spit! Cool huh? (ya, I get to change clothes a lot)!

DSC_0003DSC_0009

My brother, Cason, makes me laugh more than anyone else! He’s FUNNY!

DSC_0012DSC_0022

Time for church!

DSC_0015DSC_0018

I love sitting by daddy!  I have him wrapped around my little finger…heehee!

DSC_0040DSC_0057 

This is where I sleep…                  Just sitting here being cute for no reason. Smile

No comments: