Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Moving and Piano/Voice Recital

I held a piano/voice recital at home with all my many wonderful students.  It was a wonderful event, but very bittersweet at the same time.  Shortly before this Bob was offered a job in Utah at Ancestry.com and we had decided to take it.  Probably the hardest decision of our lives after being in Phoenix for 12 years.  We agonized over it even after we made the decision.  It was decided that the kids would finish out the semester in December and that I would stay there and pack for 2 months while Bob worked in Utah and flew back on the weekends.

Therefore, this being my last recital in Phoenix, I was so sad to see all my wonderful students finish their time with me and move on to other teachers.  I got to see a lot of growth in them and all became my very dear friends.

223224227229235237

No comments: