Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cameron’s 9th Birthday

We had such a blast celebrating Cameron’s 9th Birthday at Cornbelly’s.  It’s a Fall Festival/Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point and it was a great place to have fun with the whole family.

DSC_0002DSC_0007DSC_0012DSC_0020DSC_0054DSC_0086DSC_0089DSC_0096

We had fun going in the the kiddie maze and the big corn maze.  We used a map for the big one.  Being stuck in a corn maze with a bunch of kids for hours on end didn’t sound all that appealing to me.  We were glad that Gr. and Gr. Paxman were able to come along for the fun and Devin and Heidi met us there with Tyson and Holly.

DSC_0127DSC_0133DSC_0147DSC_0204DSC_0225DSC_0255

Thanks to Devin and Heidi who let us trash their house for a few hours!  Cameron really wanted s’mores and pumpkin pie for his birthday and they were kind enough to provide a firepit.  So we all chowed on those yummy things after eating dinner at JCW’s with the Spann’s and Gray’s.  I’d say he had a great birthday! I know I had fun!

No comments: