Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Channing Loses His First Tooth!


On Saturday I was sitting in the office and I hear Channing screaming from the other room, "My tooth fell out! My tooth fell out!" He ran into the office and jumped up and down while he showed Bob & I this tiny little tooth that had fallen out. It was pretty funny! He spent the rest of the day almost losing the thing all over the house. Finally he put it on his bed and the tooth fairy came at night and left him a dollar (with which he bought candy on Monday). Cameron was really bummed that he didn't have a loose tooth because he wanted the tooth fairy to leave him money too. Silly boy!


We hosted a farewell party on Saturday night for our good friends the McCormick's. They left to move to Alaska. We will really miss them and their kids! The party was a huge success. We had over 50 people crammed into our house (not including the 8 + kids upstairs playing). So it was crazy but also tons of fun!

Today I start teaching my full schedule of piano/voice (-1 student that will start next week). So, let the games begin! (and the insanity)! I teach Tues., Wed., & Thurs., afternoon - hours vary, but average from 2-6pm. I have been enjoying a little more peace and quiet since Channing is at school for 4 hours every morning. Cameron is a bit more tame without his older brother around. Cameron will start preschool on Mon. & Wed. after Labor Day.

Cameron says his favorite color is Red. His favorite number is 3 (his age). His favorite friend is Jonathan (his cousin). His favorite treat is a chocolate bunny. For Halloween he says he wants to be Diego (Dora's cousin). His favorite movie is Star Wars (at the moment).

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is a super cute picture of little toothless Channing! He sure has a generous Tooth Fairy--I remember getting 10 cents! Good luck with your work schedule. I started back yesterday and am already exhausted!