We had this family picture taken a couple weeks ago. We are having this one blown up and framed to put up above our fireplace. Danya traded piano lessons with a photographer in our Ward and out of the many shots, this one was the one we liked best. The photograhper didn't use a digital camers, so she had to be very careful with her shots. I guess the camera she used allows the photos to be blown up fairly large.Cason took his first steps without support this week. His longest jot was the most suprising because he just stood up, caught his balance and then walked into the office to his mamma. He's a funny kid and already knows how to get his brothers in trouble. He screams whenever they take something away. He's also not afraid to pull hair or take a swing at his older brothers. He seems to tick Cameron off the the most.
The boys and I didn't go to church today because they all had coughs and running noses. I was the lucky one to stay home because Danya is the only organ player in the ward. Cason has been waking up in the middle of the night just screaming. We're pretty sure he has an ear infection.
I was able to watch the BYU game thanks to the TV tuner card I installed in Dad's computer. Worked pretty well considering all the pieces that need to be in place. It was good to see BYU come out well-disciplined. Not too many stupid penalties or turnovers. Although I would have liked to see more productivity from BYU's offense, I knew Arizona's defense would be good. I was most impressed with BYU's defense. The true test will come next week against UCLA. The Bruin's and traitor Ben Olsen made quick work of Stanford. I'm glad this game is early in the season so we know where we need to improve.
Note to Nate, for all the smack about the rest of us going down this year in the Football Challenge, you're not off to a very good start. Have fun working from last place Bro.

4 comments:
We love the family picture. I can't wait to see it up on the mantle when we come for Thanksgiving.
Nate says that he was just giving you all a head start because "if I did my best you'd all be left in the dust. I'm just trying to make it a challenge."
blah blah dust, blah blah challenge. What's that Nate, I can't hear you from last place.
The family picture is adorable. Your kids are getting so big!! Wish we could be there for Thanksgiving, but on a good note I will not be pregnant then:):)
Your family picture is amazing! You guys all look so great. What a good looking family :)
Post a Comment