Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A yucky night to remember

Well, you'll be glad that I don't have any pictures of this experience. At 1:30am Cason was crying in his bed, so I went to see what was up. I walked in and could smell something bad. I thought it was a very yucky diaper, but when I flipped on the light I realized that he was sitting in his own vomit. (yes, isn't that just lovely - yuck)! I stripped him down and went to take him to my bath and as I walked out of his room I could hear Channing crying in the bathroom. He was throwing up too! So then Bob had to get up because this was too much for just one person to handle. They each threw up repeatedly for about 30 minutes and then Channing was fine. Cason continued on and off throughout the night.

So if you ever see our lights on at 1:30 am, you can imagine all the fun we're having at our house! Bob will probably be mopping up a mess in the bathroom and I'll be giving baths and running laundry. Way fun huh?

On a good note...this seems to be the fastest flu in the world. Both kids are totally better today (although the parents are VERY TIRED)! We're waiting for it to hit us and Cameron. Excuse me while I go detox my house now! LOL!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I hope ya'll get it out of your system before we get there on Sunday. I sure as heck don't want to join the 1:30 AM party!