Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007 starts with a shocker!

Cameron came upstairs on Halloween morning with a new surprise for us! He decided that he would try his hand at being a barber! Apparently he's not too talented in this area yet. I guess he tried to cut his hair while the babysitter was here, but we didn't see the damage until the morning. Oh well....it will grow back (but 4 year old pictures will have to wait a month or so)!






We carved pumpkins (frantically on Halloween Day - we were running out of time)! The kids tried to help scrape out all the seeds. Cason just kept throwing the spoon in the pumpkin. (he really wasn't much help)! LOL!

Well, Trick or treating was lots of fun with the boys. Channing was Harry Potter (wearing Quidditch robes), Cameron was Diego (Dora's cousin), and Cason was a tiger. They were all pretty darn cute going from door to door.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

HA HA HA!! I was just saying the other day that Skylar has never cut her own hair yet...looks like I should still be worried that it could happen.

P.S. Skylar loves Diego. I told her that it would be fun if she were Dora for Halloween and have Trevor be Diego. She said, "No, I want to be Diego!" I think Cameron and Sky are going to have a blast at Thanksgiving!

Jen said...

That is so funny!!! I remember getting in trouble because of my love for scissors. Your boys look adorable in the their halloween costumes!!

Chris and J'Nett said...

Your boys look so cute!!! What a shock but not too surprising Alec and Ari have both cut their hair at some point.