Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ward Christmas Party - Father Christmas Pics

Our ward Christmas party was a big hit this year (as always). The food was fabulous and the kids had a blast. I sang "O Holy Night" during the nativity. Bob was one of the 3 kings (the whole bishopbric were the kings actually). Then Father Christmas paid a visit to the kids. He told them stories and then they sat on his lap for these cute pictures.

The boys wrote letters to Santa. They are interesting (to say the least).

Dear Santa,
I have been a good boy this year. I helped mom clean up. I played with my little brother Cason, and I was nice.

I would like a phone. I just want the phone that calls people. (yep that's right folks, my 4 year old wants a cell phone...it's NOT going to happen)! I would like some playdough and playdough scissors. And I want a food thing that smashes playdough. May I have a book please. A backyardigans book – searching around for clues – super spy book. Secret Agent book. A puzzle. Some candy.
Love, Cameron

Dear Santa,
I have been a little nice this year.
I want a phone. (yes, my kids are really hooked on phones for some reason). Crayons. A coloring book. A camera card. A Jack in the Box. A new game. And a I want a movie. Harry Potter 3 movie. And Harry Potter 5. I just want a jump rope. And I want a watering can. A Christmas puzzle. I guess I want candy too.

Love, Channing

1 comment:

.............................. said...

I just found your blog. Your kids are adorable. I love reading about your family and see all the pics. It is great catching up with you guys. Keep up the posting :)

(cousin) Suzanne