Well, as you can tell, I've been very busy. So busy, in fact, that Bob has been updating the blog thereby creating wars and rumors of wars in the Paxman athletic world. LOL!
I thought that I should try to post some of my favorite Christmas pictures before the next year rolls around!
Here's Bob helping Cason open a present. Channing & Cameron in Phoenix by our tree.
It was a special treat to have my grandparents & all the grandkids in Utah at Christmas.
The kids are eating UNDER the table in this picture. Here I am with Channing & Cameron.
Here we are singing on Christmas Eve. A great picture of Matt & Celeste!
The kids playing dominos after Jacob's baby blessing. The dad's holding the new babies.
Mommies & Babies! Andrea & Trevor and Jen & Landon on Christmas Day.
Bob & Mom cooking Christmas Breakfast. Dad & J'nett & Jacob on Christmas Day.
6 comments:
We loved having you in town over Christmas and had tons of fun!
Christmas was a blast!! It was so fun to see all of you.
It's so fun when the family gets together because were so spread out its hard to stay close. When I see you guys and read your blogs I feel more in touch.
Hi Danya & Bob! How are you guys? The boys are getting so big!
The Christmas pics are great! We were so glad you guys came(good job Danya!), it's not Christmas without ya!
I am now leaving a comment - Claudia
Post a Comment