That's right, another birthday has come and gone. I am now 35 years old. One third of my life is now complete. Yes, I plan to live to 105. Thanks to those who called. I think there were one or two. It's amazing how plain birthdays get when you get older. Danya made breakfast, drove to work, worked, drove home from work, ate dinner at Outback, went to bed. Danya didn't make a cake cause I'm not eating sweets, so there were no candles or singing Happy B-Day. You know you're getting older when you get a book for your birthday. I had asked for something else but I don't think I'm going to get it.
My calf has been hurting this week so I haven't been able to run much on it this week. I did run a light 3 miler in 30 minutes, but I stuck to the elliptical today and rested my calf. My first objective is to get my weight below 200. That should take some stress off the feet and legs. I heard some rumors about some individuals copping out and going on a cruise instead running on the 4th. I can understand your intimidation but to just give up. So sad.
3 comments:
Happy birthday Bobert!!
Happy bday BOB!!! We are not copping out, just taking a little vaca. The cruise is in April and Aaron says he will still run while on the ship!! I don't think he will let you win that easily:)
Hi Bob..we called just a little late on your b-day...you were probable in bed....because your sooo old.
Post a Comment