I had an awesome Mother's Day this year! I got to sleep in while Bob took Chris to the airport at 7am. All the boys brought me breakfast in bed (waffles, eggs & bacon with orange juice). They also gave me beautiful flowers and a card that had a recording of them saying "Happy Mother's Day." It was super cute because you can hear Cason saying it very distinctly in his very low voice (he's my bass)! Bob didn't have any church meetings so he was able to help me get the boys ready (my big stress every Sunday)! After church (and receiving a yummy dark chocolate bar - mmmmmmmmm)... we came home and Channing and Bob made pasta for dinner and cleaned up the dishes. I took a nap (this happens once in a blue moon)! So it was an awesome day and I'm so grateful to my family for making it so nice for me!
3 comments:
You deserve such a fabulous Mother's Day! Well done boys. Now you need to celebrate a superhero mother's day! Does that mean 2 naps? I think it does.
Awesome!!!
Pretty Flowers! Sounds like you had a fun day. You are a great Mom!
Post a Comment