Karate advancement has rolled around again. This time Channing earned his purple belt and Cameron his camouflage belt. I, having no aspirations in karate, earned my orange belt. Being a white belt for a year, I figured it was time for a change! Hahaha! Orange is just not my color though, so I'll have to earn a different one next time so I don't look like I wrapped Halloween around my waist!
The best part of graduation this time was watching Channing and Cameron go at it while sparring. So hilarious! Bob and I were rolling in laughter! Also funny was watching Cason (wanting to be a part of all this) put on the boys sparring gear while we watched all the groups test for their belts. Cason was so bored but was very determined to stand on a star on the floor and do his thing. What a funny kid!
The boys both did a great job on their test. Cameron earned the "Best Black Belt Attitude" award. He does his moves with power and answers up with gusto! He was the lowest belt in his group, so it was quite the accomplishment for him. Channing did an awesome job as well and earned a compliment from his instructor as they were testing. He was impressed that everytime Channing moved, his uniform popped (which means he really did a great job on his form)! Great Job Boys! We knew you could do it!
5 comments:
Where's the picture of you on your Orange belt??!
they are sooo adorable!
Your boys look so cute! Congrats to all of you for moving up!
Ha ha!! That picture of Cason cracks me up!!
Maybe when you come you can teach Jonah and Jon a few things about Karate! Great job guys! See you soon!
Post a Comment