Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mesa Temple Lights and…………..I’m pregnant!

We took the kids to see the temple lights a few days before Christmas (23rd I believe).  They had lots of fun running around and seeing everything.  Bob tried hard to get some good pictures with our new camera that I got for my birthday, Christmas and all holidays for the rest of my life…  I think people and Christmas lights are one of the hardest things to photograph.  So here are the best ones we got.

On a fun note……this is the day I found out I was pregnant with #4!  I was trying to keep it a secret until Christmas Eve, but Bob in his infinite wisdom figured it out on him own.  (what a surprise spoiler)!  We were just sitting there on the couch watching a show and he kept looking at me funny.  Then he said, “are you pregnant?”  I was like…..what gives!?  I was going to surprise you tomorrow!  He really thought I had known for a while, but I had only taken the test that morning, so it was new to me too.  We’re very excited for #4 and even though I’m horribly sick from “morning sickness” that lasts all day, we’ll hopefully all make it through!

DSC_0263 DSC_0267 DSC_0269 DSC_0278 DSC_0281 DSC_0294 DSC_0303 DSC_0324

1 comment:

Andrea said...

maybe it was your green face and the puke on your lap that gave it away to your hubby that night :). I do hope you start feeling better soon and I KNOW it is worth it because you have such cutie-pie kids!