We always love going to our ward Christmas party! It was lots of fun this year with lots of great food and friends. The kids acted out the nativity while Melissa sang, Oh Holy Night. Channing, Cameron and Cason were the 3 Wisemen. I didn’t know if Cason would actually do it, but he just followed his brothers up on stage and sat there like they did. We sang Christmas Carols and there were a few musical numbers throughout the night. I ended up playing piano for a lot of the night which I really hadn’t planned on doing, but it just worked out that way in the end. Bob even got a picture of me playing (which is rare. I have very few pictures of that happening). Santa came and you can see Channing and Cameron discussing with him how good they were this year and what they wanted to receive for Christmas. No pictures of Cason and Santa. Apparently he walked right past him and went straight for the candy cane basket. Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment