Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cameron’s Kindergarten Family Picnic

Cameron’s class had a great End-of-the-Year-Picnic/Water Party on the 22nd.  The kids had fun running around with water bottles staying cool (it was a rather warm day).  It was a long drawn out water fight, but pretty calm by most standards.  There were hamburgers and hot dogs and lots of different side dishes.  Yummy! It was super cute and fun and fast! The perfect way to end the year for little kiddos!  He has done a fabulous job in Kindergarten and he loves his teacher, Ms. Lieber, very much.  I know he will miss her when school is out!

Oh ya, there’s some horrendous belly shot that Bob took of me.  Just for Andrea… (It may disappear later)!

 DSC_0071-2  DSC_0091DSC_0077-3  DSC_0096DSC_0092 DSC_0103 DSC_0069-2DSC_0128DSC_0106

3 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun!! We have had no water-fight weather here yet :(

Thanks for the bell pic, although I was hoping for something a little more obvious. I had to use my magnifying glass to see anything! My belly pic will be shown via e-mail, of course!

Kenna said...

I love the belly shot! Keep it!

Gardner Family said...

He loves Mrs. "Lieber" Who wouldn't? That name is the epitome of love.
Love the belly. But I agree. It's tiny!
Baby names?
Please?