Hard to believe that this little guy is already 7! We celebrated by going to Game Works and Rainforest Café. We played games for 2 hours. It was lots of fun, but it was so loud in there! I think we were all half deaf when we left. The kids and Bob played lots of air hockey. I’m not sure the teams were fair though… Bob’s pretty darn good and hard to beat. Rainforest was tasty. It was pretty empty since it was a Wed. night. Cameron was excited to get a birthday ice cream sundae with a candle in it! He took forever to blow out his candle. Must have been some wish!!!
Back at home we had birthday cake (well most of us did – Cason fell asleep and we couldn’t wake him…Gameworks will sure wear you out)! Cameron is still into Club Penguin. I made a very tasty Club Penguin birthday cake and Cameron got 2 stuffed penguins and a year membership for the online waddling community that he adores. Gr. Gr. Reeves sent a See’s gift certificate and Gr. & Gr. Paxman, money, and Gr. & Gr. Spann a Disney Gift Card. He was thrilled with everything!!!
3 comments:
Happiest birthday to Cameron!! He has grown so much since trying to ride on Sky's back in SG! I still laugh everytime I think of the story of him giving a wedgy to the woman at church. Love the kid and wished I saw him more.
Yeah! I found your blog! You get the mommy blogger of the year award. Way to stay on top of it! You can follow our neglected blog if you'd like
casonandbreanne.blogspot.com
nothing too exciting, but i'll get to it soon!
p.s.
i need to figure out how you are able to load/post the pictures the way you do. i like it!
Post a Comment