This Valentine’s we really went the extra mile. The day before we made lots of yummy cookies with our friends Mia and Matthew. For Valentine’s Day dinner I made wonderful Lasagna Rolls (to die for), carrots and asparagus and garlic bread. I also made a wonderful slush that we haven’t had since our wedding (ya, tracking down the recipe was problematic over the past several years, but I think we’ve got it right now)! It’s super delicious!
The kids helped set the table and they got everything ready for our candlelight dinner. Caelyn sat there in her dress looking cute (thanks Jerlyn – love, love, love that dress)! Bob brought home the finishing touch. A dozen red roses. The kids declared it a perfect day!
2 comments:
Okay...so I want this recipe for Lasagna rollups...and what is the cook-a-thon? Love your posts and seeing your beautiful family--we are definitely coming for a visit someday!
She is getting so big and oh so, so cute. She needs to come visit me!
Post a Comment