Monday, March 21, 2011

A zoo day in February

Sometimes I feel like a good mom.  Like when I take my kids to the zoo and let them have fun for a few hours despite the fact that I probably have piles of things to do at home.  One such day, I took the 2 littlest ones to the zoo and let Cason run to his hearts content.  He really just wanted to go play in the caves.  We were surprised when 3 peacocks showed up and tried to play in the caves too.  Cason loves to chase all birds (well, he chases pretty much anything).  Caelyn didn’t really know what to make of it all.

We went to pet the stingrays at the end of our trip and we got in on feeding time.  Cason had a blast feeding them and he loved that they’d just come right up to him.  They obviously knew where the food was because even after it was gone, they kept coming to him for more so he got to pet them a lot!  Lots of fun that day!

DSC_0292DSC_0302DSC_0306DSC_0321DSC_0325DSC_0326DSC_0339DSC_0343DSC_0353DSC_0367

No comments: