Well, here was the craziest month on record. At least by our standards. I continued to pack to move to Utah. We had school concerts (Channing and Cason), karate (Cam earned his second degree black belt literally the day we moved – we took a break to go have him tested), scouts (Bear Leader and pack meeting), church (I played organ), last days of school for the boys, saying goodbye to friends and family in AZ, visiting the Mesa temple lights, decorating the house minimally for Christmas, my birthday, more going to and from the airport, going to my cousins wedding for 2 days in CA with Caelyn (Caelyn’s first plane ride), renting out our house, Christmas Day, a goodbye party with lots of bawling, and 2 moving days complete with a moving semi and 3 guys to load it! To say our heads were swimming would be the understatement of the century. Seriously, I don’t know how we survived this month…I really don’t.
No comments:
Post a Comment