Channing turns 6 tomorrow! To celebrate, we threw a big birthday party for him and another boy, Arya, in his Kindergarten class (his birthday is Nov. 1st). We invited the entire Kindergarten class and a few extra kids from church. I think we had about 60 people at the party!
We had pumpkin painting, a beanbag toss, balloon animals, a homemade pinata (yes, that was a lot of work), fruit and chips and salsa, 2 cupcake cakes, and alot of FUN! It was organized chaos the whole time. All the kids were well behaved and had a great time!
It was a lot of work and the other mom & I are still beat! (so are our aunts, Claudia and Donna, who came to visit only to be dragged into all the work)! It was a hot 94 degrees on Friday! So we were drained.
On another note, Channing lost one of his top front teeth on Thursday night. He was sooooo excited that the tooth fairy would be coming again! :)
Last night was the ward Halloween Party. Our ward goes all out and they had another amazing party last night. Food, entertainment, games and trick-or-treating in the classrooms. The kids had a great time.
2 comments:
Holy Cow!! Channing looks so grown up. I can't believe that he is six years old. You are an over achiever mom--that birthday party looked awesome!
Happy b-day Channing!
Wow!!! You rock Danya! I know where to go for help on Birthday planning! ;)
Post a Comment