Wednesday, October 17, 2007

How big are these boys? BYU beats UNLV trip!

I took Cason & Cameron to the doctor for checkups last week. Cason barely tips the scale at 21 pounds and he's 31 inches tall. He's in the 10% for weight and 50% for his height. A far cry from his starting point of 9. lbs. 3 oz. which was about the 90% for weight when he was born. He eats a fair amount but also walks and crawls around all day burning it off!

Cameron is 40 1/2" tall and weighs 34 pounds - both are in the 50%. He used to be in the 10% for his weight so now he's beefed up a little bit. I suppose that Cason will do the same by the time he is 4.

Bob & I took a 1 day trip to Las Vegas to watch BYU play UNLV. We ditched the kids at John & Mitzi's (cousins) for our first trip without any kids in tow since Channing was born! We drove the 5 1/2 hours each way to Vegas and never once heard complaining from the back seat! :) We had a great time at the tailgate and the game (which BYU won - of course). After the game we went downtown and saw BYU fans all over the place. It was pretty fun! We also ate at the Cheesecake Factory with Devin & Heidi at midnight! Try doing that with kids! We had a great time and we were totally wiped out by the time we got back to the hotel. The kids enjoyed their time at the Hancock's. Bob & I are still recovering from our late night out, but we had a great time!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey, congrats on getting away for a little trip. How fun! My brother and dad went to the BYU/UNLV game. Had we known you were going we would have come too! When Nate read your post he said to ask you, "So did you make a little brother for Cason on your trip? Only 9 months will tell!" He's funny!

I was laughing at your kids' stats. Well, not at their stats, but how big MY kid is. I just took Trevor in today and he's 20 lbs. 1.5 oz and 27 inches. He'll be 5 months next week. Maybe when we come to Thanksgiving Trevor will beat up Cason. Just kiddin! I can't wait to see you guys!

Andrea said...

Oh ya, Skylar went to the doctor on Thursday and she's 44 lbs. and 44 inches. CRAZY!!