Well, it's been officially 11 years since Bob & I got married. Wow! Time does seem to fly! It seems like only yesterday that I was at BYU leaving little notes for him on his car. I was even more excited when he left them for me. Back then he was a rhyming poet genius and he would often write verses about meeting me somewhere. I still have some of them tucked away some where (don't ask me where, I just know that I saved pretty much every scrap of paper he ever gave me)!
We spent our anniversary in Sedona. We can't remember the last time we left overnight without the kids, so apparently it was due time! A big thanks to Adam & Kimberly who watched our kids for us! It was so nice to get away and be able to talk to Bob without the kids asking for something or yelling or jumping on us! :) We ate at a decent Mexican restaurant for dinner and a little diner for breakfast. Bob had a huge ice cream cone after dinner - man, talk about a sugar rush. It was really good! I tasted it but was too full from dinner for one of my own. We walked around and looked in several shops. Most were just tourist stuff, but I did manage to find a skirt that I really liked and then we hit the outlets where Bob bought several shirts and some shorts. I found a few cute shirts and some capris for myself.
So it was a fun shopping day without kids (honestly, it's way easier to try on clothes without them crawling in the racks! LOL)! The weather was beautiful and rainy and way cooler than the hot Phoenix valley! It was a fabulous getaway!
Bob, thanks for loving me and treating me like a queen! :) I love you!

9 comments:
11 years does sound like a long time....just kidding...when you are happy and in love the time just flies! Thanks for leaving a comment! I hope that you are still relaxing somewhat.
I'm so happy for you (and quite jealous!) Maybe one of these anniversaries of mine I won't be prego and Pat will be in the same country! Ha Ha!
Glad you had a wonderful time away. If anyone deserves it - it would be you, for sure.
Miss you guys!
P.S. Kimberly and Adam Eyre are AWESOME! Since they don't have a blog, we'll send a shout out to them on here : )
Hey, I found you on the internet! Congratulations on your big anniversary!
Aww that sounds so sweet! Congratulations on 11 years!!
gross
Denika's comment made me laugh. She always says stuff she doesn't mean. I'm glad you had so much fun. Wish I could do something like that for ours in 6 months. Sounds Great! Glad you are here for a visit-can't wait to see you all again!
Congrats!!! Wow, 11 yrs?? You guys really are OLD!!! j/k LOL. Seriously, good for you two.
Happy Aniversary! That is great you got away just the two of you. I can't believe it has been 11 years already. Time flies when you are having fun right :)
Hey...I need your email address. I have the funniest picture of Cameron to send you. How are you guys doing? We are good.
Post a Comment