Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cameron is Officially 5 Years Old!

Monday, Sept. 29th was Cameron's actual birthday. He was so excited to be 5 finally! I asked him what he wanted to do for fun on his birthday and he after going through a few choices, he decided on IKEA. So why would a 5 year old want to go to IKEA? 2 words...Play Place! He just wanted to play in the ball pit and goof off. He had the place almost all to himself for over an hour. What a funny kid! (I was just glad he was doing something cheap/free)! Hahaha! So here are some pictures from his fun day. We gave him a box of Lucky Charms for breakfast (he was in heaven). The marshmallows were gone from the cereal within 2 hours. We ate at IKEA for lunch. Then he had Karate with Channing. For dinner he insisted on Mickey Mouse pancakes and bacon and eggs. We had some leftover R2-D2 cake and so we had that for dessert. He loved his presents and was very excited to get a leapster and a spiderman cartridge. He was equally excited to open birthday cards with 2 dollars and a gift certificate to Sees Candy. Oh to be a 5 year old... So much fun!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

What a fun birthday! Happy b-day Cameron!

Edna Guerrero said...

How fun! I didn't relize that IKEA had a kids area... I guess that tells you how often I go there!

Jerlyn said...

What a fun birthday, Cameron! I can't believe you are 5 already! Wow! You are growing up way too fast!

Gardner Family said...

Yay!!! You have a blog. I found it on Cody's mission blog. Your kids are so big!!! Hope all is well with you. I should just call you. Have a great day!

Heidi said...

Holy bananas! That sounds like the coolest birthday party ever!!! I'm so jealous I couldn't be there for the Jedi training!