Channing officially turned 7 yesterday. He had a low-key birthday but still plenty of fun. He got to eat Captain Crunch for breakfast (which he was very excited about because I never buy that stuff). When he went to school, his carpool gave him a little present and he was so excited about it! He came home from school and was just beaming because his class sang
Happy Birthday to him.
.JPG)
We went to Chuck e Cheese for dinner (if you can call that pizza, dinner). The kids played as many games as possible. Channing is getting pretty good at skeeball. He just ran from game to game. They all burned through the tokens pretty quickly. Cason climbed into the playground and got scared and was screaming his head off. Some guy got him out for us. Silly Cason. At least the place wasn't crowded at all since it was a school night.
We came home and Channing was almost bouncing off the walls because he wanted to open his presents. He really wanted to open all the cards fast because he was excited to get dollars! Hahaha! He was excited to get a new leapster cartridge and clothes (especially the pjs - he really likes pjs). He also got a 3-D nemo puzzle with 500 pieces (I can see them scattered all over the floor already and we haven't even opened it yet)! Hahaha!

Channing's profound moment came when he said to us, "only 1 more year and I'll be baptized!" Ugh! Is he almost 8 already? Wow! Time does fly!

.JPG)



.JPG)
.JPG)


14 comments:
What a fun birthday! Your boys are so handsome. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? Hallie is going to be a teenager next week!!! Ugh!
When did I get old enough to have a teenager? I was just 18, like, yesterday!
Channing is such a cute, cute kid. I love all these pictures of him, along with the other boys.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Channing! I remember when he was one of my Sunbeams! I can't believe he is 7 already. He is such a great young man.
Sounds like a great party! I can't believe how old Channing is now... CRAZY!
happy birthday channing! looks like you guys had a lot of fun. miss you all!
Happy Birthday Channing!! We wish we were there to celebrate!!
Happy Birthday, Channing! We miss you!
He is getting so big and so handsome. We are so excited to see you at Thanksgiving. Happy birthday Channing!!
Cute Pics! I remember coming to visit when Channing was born! How quickly they grow! Hope our card came. Happy Birthday Channing!
This is Aaron, I see that you were really focusing bob on that basketball game you were playing. I see your time is up and you only scored 28 points. I'm disappointed bob. Disappointed!!
Bob, it's Aaron again. If you look closely to the machine on the left of you when you were playing bball then you will see my score. I believe it says "Hi Score 157 points." Love ya bro.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANNING!
We miss you! Tell your parents to come and visit : )
Ah, this makes me miss you guys so much!! I think I'm really bummed that you aren't coming home for Christmas and realising that I have no idea when I'll get to see you next. The kids are so handsome! Love you all!
Post a Comment