It's probably about time I post something about Halloween (I mean, Thanksgiving is only 2 days away)!
The kids were so excited to carve pumpkins this year! This included watching mom scrape out the seeds, watching mom poke the design in the pumpkin and watching mom cut out the design. It was alot of work for them!!! Haha! They did enjoy poking the carved pieces out of the pumpkin (which was quickly brought to a halt when they started punching out the wrong part of the design). Better luck next year boys! Maybe then you'll get over your phobia of pumpkin seeds and wet, stringy pumpkin innards!
Trick-or-treating was lots of fun. We had breakfast for dinner (quick and easy)! Francelle and kids and Kenna and kids joined us for the festivities. We wandered from house to house (it was more like 1, 2 skip a few....like 10....and then there was some candy). Lots of dark houses this year. Cameron wasn't really feeling well the whole day, so after an hour we had to throw in the towel and call it good. I took Cason and Cameron home at 7pm while Channing stayed out with the other kids. They found 1 street that loaded them up sufficiently and they called it quits at 7:30 or so.
I think my kids enjoyed having other kids come to the door more than they enjoyed trick-or-treating themselves. Weird kids! Bob seemed to enjoy giving away all our candy so I had very little to eat. (what are you trying to say here...???). Hmmmm..... Ok, well, it's almost Christmas. I'm sure Santa will bring me some candy since the boys' Halloween candy is hidden somewhere in the house and I don't know where it is! (thanks alot Bob)! Hahaha!
2 comments:
How fun! They look adorable!
That was so much fun! Glad we were able to be in Phoenix for Halloween.
Post a Comment