Monday, April 6, 2009

The Inevitable...

Well, we knew this day would come. We really thought we'd have more time, but apparently time is up! Bob was laid-off last week. We had an inkling it was coming, but thought he would probably get to stay for the rest of the year. At least his company was nice and gave him a 3-month notice so he has time to look for a job and we won't have to do anything to terribly drastic at this point.

So if any one out there knows of a job for a computer consultant/engineer/programmer (and all that computer jazz), let us know. Time is up on June 30th. After that....who knows.....

6 comments:

Kenna said...

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry...we'll keep you guys in our prayers.

I know my brother's company is fairly small but maybe they have something??? Ask Johnny...oh I mean John:)

Love you guys & miss ya lots!

We'll be down for Easter...the big Jones Easter Egg Hunt at The Bussino's if you guys want to come...if you don't have plans already. It's Saturday at 11am.

Andrea said...

Dang! Good luck finding a job...I know you want to stay in AZ, but the selfish part of me wants him to find a job here! Good luck job hunting, good thing he is brilliant and has tons of experience!!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, Danya! Give Robert our love. We'll be praying for you guys.

hansen said...

Hi, I used to work for an AV Engineering company in Anaheim that has an office here. Great company, great staff, not sure what they are hiring for but he should check out www.extron.com to see what they have available in the valley. I think the focus here is thier "IP Link" product line.

Jerlyn said...

I am so sorry! We will definitely keep you guys in our prayers!

Unknown said...

Hey you guys... I told my Warner family about Bob losing his job and one of my nephew's told me that his company is looking for a computer guy. He is one of the managers there.

The website is: Broadridge.com

Hope it helps!