A quick picture at church before eating any candy!
On Saturday afternoon we dyed Easter eggs. It was the first year that Ashley Torres wasn't here to help out (a tradition that started before Channing was even born). We missed having her here. I think this is the first time I actually made the dye! Ashley always did it before. Somehow I managed to snap a few pictures of the kids making a mess all while trying to help them NOT crack the eggs (usually Ashley's job)! We only had a few mishaps..... hopefully she finds her way here next year!!!
The boys had lots of fun dyeing their hands.....
We snapped these pictures at home right after church.
The boys were so excited for the "Easter Bunny" to hide the eggs! They could hardly wait! When they woke up in the morning though, there were no eggs to find. We told the bunny to wait until after church for the egg hunt. (of course the boys didn't know that). We decided to milk it though and we told the boys that the house was too messy for the bunny to hide eggs. :) So they cleaned it up quickly (faster than ever before)! :) Luckily they did a good job and the bunny was able to visit while we were at church. There were real eggs and plastic ones filled with candy. If they found all 12 of their real eggs then they got a prize bag. Channing and Cameron were very nice to Cason and they made sure that he found enough eggs. They'd give him one that they found or show him where to find them. Bob helped him out too, but he did pretty well for a little guy with lots of competition. Usually the bunny hides eggs downstairs only, but this year they were all over the house making for an extra long hunt. Loads of fun for all! I laughed my head off. Man those boys can run when they want to!
4 comments:
It all makes sense now! In primary Cameron told a girl in his class that her house was too messy for the Easter bunny to come, so that's why he was coming during church. Ha ha ha!
I love those pictures. So cute! Love the Easter Bunny coming during church. How clever.
That's so fun! I'm glad you enjoyed watching them and making the bunny last longer.
looks like this kids got some hairs cut. Very cute! I strapped Spencer in the high chair when we dyed our eggs or it really would have been a mess. Sometime we should do it together! loves!
Post a Comment