Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zoo Days

Over the past month we have frequented the Phoenix Zoo several times. We needed to take advantage of the good weather and cool temperatures while we had them! Sure enough, spring is coming to a quick end with 99 degrees this coming Tuesday. I'm glad we took the time to go a lot and put that membership to good use. Here are some fun pictures of our adventures.


A few hours at the cave fountain park at the back of the zoo. Cameron took Cason down the slides and shared his towel. It was super cute. They had a blast!

The Rose Garden that I love. I waited and waited for that thing to bloom. It finally did in spectacular fashion!
The fish pond that the boys love.


We had fun at the zoo with J'Nett, Chris, Blake and Jacob on April 23rd. It was a beautiful day and we had a picnic lunch by the lake. The kids had fun riding the carousel at the end of the day.

4 comments:

Kenna said...

Cute pictures! Looks like lots of fun:)

We miss you guys:(

the cakes said...

Is that slide new? I don't remember it. Of course, I didn't ever go as often as you.
Glad to see that you are as busy as always!
Hooray for fantastic weather!

Heidi said...

I loved the pictures! It's so weird to think that roses are blooming there when it was snowing here last week. But your unpleasant season is coming up, while our pleasant season is (hopefully) just around the corner. I need to be one of those people who lives in Arizona in the winter and Washington in the summer.

Jerlyn said...

Hayden still cherishes all the days you took him to the zoo! You are a fun mom!