Poor Bob. He really had the lousiest birthday of all this year. I was too sick to make him breakfast (but it was Fast Sunday, so that didn’t really matter). He had meetings all morning and stuff after church (Sunday birthday’s are just great aren’t they)? I had Brenda make some spaghetti sauce so we could have dinner without me barfing in the kitchen. So that was about it. He was surrounded by kids as you can see in the picture below…no adults. I couldn’t handle having people over. Just watching Ari and Jacob was enough.
He did get some cards from family and from the kids and I was able to make a lemon cheesecake with Ari - (family recipe from his mom). At least he had a good dessert! :) Well, we can’t say that we didn’t try. Next year will be so much better! I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment