Well, somehow we just keep plugging along in karate. Channing had to re-learn the first 4 forms again in order to earn his black stripe on his red belt (that just means he’s getting close to black belt). Cameron earned his brown belt and I earned my purple belt. This was a crazy and hard graduation for me. Being pregnant and doing karate is not really great, especially if you feel like puking all the time. After the sparring part I was so thirsty that I left the floor and had to go get water…and popcorn. Ok, the popcorn was for Cason, but I had some too because I HAD to eat or else! Needless to say, I’m sure that this form was not pretty or perfect, but I got though. Cameron struggled because it was a long form for him, but he really did a great job and got through it fine. Channing knew his stuff cold. Only Cameron and I had to spar. I love some of the pictures of him sparring. He’s just cute in all his gear. This was a huge graduation and all the schools attended. It was a zoo! So if it looks like there were a lot of people there, that’s because there were and you could hardly walk!
1 comment:
they must brag to all their friends about how cool their mom is! congrats to you all ;)
Post a Comment