Well, most of Feb. I spent in bed! The hemorrhaging I experienced did not go away and I had to basically go on bed rest for 3 weeks. My mom flew in to take care of me and the boys for a week. Luckily she was available to do this or we would have really had a hard time. She took them to and from school and karate and church. I was bored in bed and watched TONS of Olympic events (thank heavens there was something good on TV)! I felt ok, but every time I did anything like bend over, the hemorrhaging would start again. So I really had to be careful and my mom made me stay down as much as possible. It took until mid-March to heal up completely and the problem seems to have been resolved though lots of rest.
Our ward and friends have been amazing throughout all of this! We had people bringing us meals, taking the boys places and coming to clean the house on a regular basis. We wouldn't have made it through without all their help. I bet half the ward did something to help us over the last 2 months! It was amazing!
On a lighter note…you may notice that I did something significant in the pictures below.
Donated to Locks of Love. What do I need all that hair for anyway? It will be so much cooler this summer! :)
1 comment:
You deserve all of the help because you're usually the one who's doing service for others.
Post a Comment