Friday, April 2, 2010

Dyeing Easter Eggs 2010

It was a fun Friday night for dyeing Easter eggs.  We had Ashley join us since she now lives in Phoenix (yay)!  The kids had a blast dyeing their eggs and Cason was an expert at dyeing his hands!  He had his hands in the dye so much that they were pruned.  What a silly boy!  We had some very interesting designs this year.  They get more creative as they get older.  Ok Easter bunny…we’re ready!

DSC_0150  DSC_0161DSC_0157  DSC_0162-2 DSC_0170DSC_0163 DSC_0166DSC_0172 DSC_0167   DSC_0178 DSC_0187DSC_0191DSC_0181   DSC_0190  DSC_0192 DSC_0196 DSC_0197 DSC_0199 DSC_0200 DSC_0204

2 comments:

Karen said...

how fun. I want to do that with my kids! I keep looking to see if you know if you are having a boy or a girl. I haven't found it yet.

Heidi said...

Wow, you guys went crazy on eggs! I think we dyed four or something. I'm so excited for your little girl! Hopefully we get to see you sometime soon! We still don't know about Patrick's Point. (Ugh!) Callaway is looking more and more like a reality, so we will see.