For those that haven’t heard already…we found out a few weeks ago that we are having a girl! We’re not exactly sure what to do with a girl since we have no experience in this department, but I’m sure we’ll figure it out by trial and error. She’s sure to be a total tomboy with 3 older brothers to pester her and protect her. We’re all very excited! Cameron really wanted a girl because he said I was outnumbered and we needed another girl in the family. Channing wanted a boy and Cason flip-flopped. At first he wanted a girl and then he changed his mind and wanted a boy so he’d have someone to play with. I think everyone is getting used to the fact that she’s a girl now. Now we’re working on a “C” name (which we’ve pretty much chosen, but don’t know how we’re going to spell it) and finding a middle name for her.
9 comments:
I can't wait to see this beauty and all the girliness that she brings to the family!
I am soo excited for you. It is soo much fun. You are all going to be in love. My boys adore their little sister already and it is so neat to see the interaction between them. If she every need a break from her big brothers, give me a call. Im sure Emma would love a girl who knows what its like to have 3 big brothers.
Congrats! Your family is so cute! We are hoping for a girl too but who knows!
Oh, do you have access to our blog? It's private now. If you don't, feel free to email me and I'll invite you if you want. rebeccaja.webb@gmail.com
It was meant to be. Addison needs another friend! We are so excited and you need to tell me what the name is (in secret if you must). Saving all my clothes for you. Some will probably be too hot for Phoenix, but there are some really cute ones! Love you!
Congratulations! Hooray! We are very excited for you guys. Little girls are so much fun.
Yay, we are so excited for you guys to have a little girl. I can't wait to see all the pink that will surround her.
How fun!!! I'm so happy for you.
Yeah a GIRL.... congrats! Oh I am so excited for you guys. It almost makes me want to try and break our boys streak.. I said almost :)
Post a Comment