Well, it was an eventful Memorial Day! We went to a ward breakfast that Devin and Heidi’s new ward had, then we headed to the beach for some fun playing in the sand and in the waves. Unfortunately, my car accidentally got locked with the keys/camera in it when we first got there so I don’t have pictures of the first hour (thank goodness for our insurance that has roadside assistance though)! It was one of those days where we were getting burned but didn’t really know it. Cameron and I were pretty fried and Cason had half his back fried because he was so covered in sand that I couldn’t put sunscreen on more than half his back. Channing escaped injury because he wore his shirt all day (wish I had too)! We had tons of fun playing for hours and paid with the pain later!
Beach Time!!!
Gotta love Holly’s “sand face!” Wow! She just didn’t care that it was all over her face!
Ya, that’s my fat baby belly…
4 comments:
I love the belly!!! Oh, the beach sounds so nice right now.
Very cute. I miss WARM beaches! I miss WARM. It's still cold here! Ugh.
Cute belly!!! Looks like you guys had fun. I am glad you were able to make a trip out there while Heidi and Devin are there. Hope you are feeling good.
We just got back from camping in Carlsbad this past week. I wish I was back there. Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment