I realize this is a late post since our anniversary was on July 25th, but we’ve been busy! We had a great 13th anniversary though. We ditched the kids at J’Nett and Chris’ house and stayed overnight in Paradise Valley at the Inn at Eagle Mountain. We went to a local place and had dinner (filet mignon for me and garlic mashed potatoes and veges – Bob had steak as well – although it was far too overcooked for him). Then we went to see the movie Salt and had some gelato (a huge treat for me since I have gestational diabetes – I didn’t eat very much but it was sure good)! It was great getting to spend some time together without the kiddos and without having to worry about anything else. Happy 13th to us both. Love you Bob! :)
13 Beautiful Roses – Hard to believe it’s been 13 years already!
No comments:
Post a Comment