Well, it's been a rollercoaster of a weekend. It started on Thursday with Cameron coming down with a fever for no apparent reason. We were at the Tempe Splash Park and he wasn't acting quite right (kids don't usually sit on a bench when there's water around). Anyway, he came home and took a nap (which he never does anymore). By the next morning he seemed to be over it though...whatever it was.
Friday and Saturday we had fun watching the 2 Eyre boys while their parents were out of town. The kids played and played and played some more. Everything was fine until right after they left. Then Cason came down with a fever...for no apparent reason. (I don't know what this fever thing is. It appears to have no other symptoms). He also seems to be teething like a mad man. He is constantly chewing on his hand and whining and crying. So there wasn't much sleep for us over the past few nights.
Then to top off the fun, Cameron came to me last night and said his legs itched really bad. After a while I finally took a look and sure enough, he was covered in a rash. It looked like an allergic reaction, so we gave him some benedryl. It seems to have cleared up for the most part. I have no idea what he ate or got into that didn't agree with him. That will have to be one of those mysteries that we figure out later I guess.
On a good note, I spent most of yesterday editing my blog that I dumped into a website called http://www.blurb.com/. There you can create books of your blog. So I did one years worth and I will have it printed. (talk about a great way to do your family history)! I finished editing and adding pictures to it. I think it will turn out pretty great! I highly recommend blurb just because the interface is super easy to use and it slurps up all of your blog for you and then you just have to edit it. I hope the product looks just as good when I get it!
3 comments:
Danya, please let me know how it looks when you get it. That is the main reason I am doing a blog is so I can create a book each year. It has pictures and stories. I think it is a fantastic way to keep up on family history.
I'm sorry your kids have been sick. No fun!
I want to see your book when you get it. The purpose of my blog was for family history, so I always save the emails. That would be even a better way than to just put it all in Word.
Poor little guys. I hope everyone is doing well. We've had a bug around here too. It's no fun.
Post a Comment