Tomorrow I'm having surgery. Good-bye gallbladder. We've had quite enough of you. Wish me luck!
Cameron may also be having surgery. He has a Hydrocele (if you don't know what it is, look it up...but at your own risk). We thought it was a hernia, but it wasn't. He has 2 weeks to heal or he'll be having surgery too... So much fun around here. I swear we have no drama in our life.... LOL!
Sorry, no pics of this fun!
6 comments:
Good Luck Danya! We love you and hope you have a well deserved, pampered recovery : )
Wish I was there to take care of you like I know you would (and have done many times) for me!
I'll call you in a couple of days to check in.
Good Luck and prayers! Doesn't sound like much fun! Take it easy, OK!
Hang in there. I hope all goes okay. You will be in our prayers. No fun!
Good luck at least no more gallstones! Please let us know if we can help with anything!
Best wishes tomorrow!! I sure hope Cameron doesn't need that surgery!
"Fun" and "Hospital" do not usually go in the same sentence-unless you are masochistic,but maybe you are. Just kidding!!!! I bet you are glad that it is over. Hope you are up and around soon! Love you!
Post a Comment