Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Feeling Better

Thanks to everyone who called to check on me (or left comments), brought meals, cleaned my house and watched my kids over the last week and a half! I am so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! Thanks to you, I'm healing well. I still have stitches and steri-strips over them, but hopefully they will fall off soon. If the worst that I have to complain about is a little soreness and itching from the stitches, then I know I'm feeling much better!

On another note, I took Cameron in to the Dr. and his hydrocele has completely resolved, so he will NOT need surgery! (thank heaven)! I don't think I could deal with another surgery in this family at the moment! One crisis at a time please!

Thanks everyone for all your help and prayers! It was greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

Zoetta & Dennis said...

So glad to read that you are doing better. I missed Bob's call on Sunday, so I wasn't able to get an update, so I looked on your blog.
Love ya

Andrea said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Gardner Family said...

I wish I was on of those friends that came by, or called, or brought you dinner, or lceaned your house, os watched your kids for you. Instead I merely left a "comment". If you want, you can lie to me and say it really cheered you up to make me feel better :)
Anyways, I'm glad you're better and that Cameron doen't have to go under the knife also.
Take care.

Kenna said...

We are you glad you are feeling better:)