Kimberly, Dacia, Suzie and I took the kiddos to the park on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving (minus Channing and Cameron who were at school). Nothing like taking 12 kids to go play!
Run, run, run. Slide, slide, slide. Swing, swing, swing. Jump, jump, jump…in mud puddles (Gavin). LOL!
Then we got SUPER ambitious and I picked up Channing and Cameron at school and we took them all to the mall (minus Suzie who knew that this would NOT be the best idea we ever had)! Hahaha! Ya, what were we thinking! Somehow I managed to buy Channing a suit for his baptism, some matching shirts for the boys at Gymboree and Kimberly managed to get Adam a few presents for his birthday (all in about an hour)! You have to be impressed with that! Then we went home and had haystacks for dinner! What a crazy, but fun Tuesday!
1 comment:
Talk about Mother-of-The-Year! You are ambitious and amazing!!
Post a Comment