Thursday, December 3, 2009

We LOVE the Science Center!

So we spent many, many days at the Science Center this year and no matter how many times we go, my kids never get bored and they always want to stay longer when I tell them that it’s time to go.  The day before Thanksgiving, this is where we were with the Eyres and the Grays.  The kids had a great time just playing and exploring.  We didn’t do everything but we did a lot!  We ate a sack lunch in the cafeteria.  Adam rode the bike on the tightrope and seriously freaked the workers out as he almost tipped that thing off of it.  Luckily it really is made to stay on that wire!  I wish I had pictures of it, but I have video that will scare the heck out of you!  The kids loved the weather exhibit – Forces of nature. That’s always fun!  So a good time was had by all and we were beat by the end of the day!

That night the adults + Willyerds escaped to Macaroni Grill while we had 2 babysitters take on the 10 kid challenge!  1 was assigned to Spencer and the rest to the other sitter.  Worked out great!  Spencer was asleep when we came home as were a few others.  The adults had a great night talking and celebrating Adams birthday (Thanksgiving day).  So thanks to the Flores girls!  Awesome babysitters!

PICT0143 PICT0144 PICT0150PICT0145  PICT0151 PICT0153 PICT0154 PICT0162 PICT0163

No comments: