Friday, September 28, 2007

Bubbles & Dishes!

So my kids are on a bubble kick! Now that the weather has cooled off (if 90s is cool) they go outside everyday and blow bubbles. Cason usually watches from the inside of the glass door and just laughs and bangs on the door.




Today the kids decided to do the dishes (I told them I would make Cameron's Birthday
cake if the dishes were done). So...they were bribed...in a sense. It was pretty funny watching Cameron toss Channing the tupperware lids as they were trying to put things away. They are getting good at doing little chores though. Even Cason will help you do the laundry. Just hand him the wet clothes from the washer and he will put them in the dryer!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love that Cameron is sitting up on the counter. He's such a little monkey! Your boys are so cute and we miss them!