Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cameron starts preschool, Cason starts walking

Cameron started preschool on September 5th. As you can see from the picture, it didn't go as smoothly as he hoped. Apparently he was playing instead of eating the snack with everyone else and he didn't get any applesauce. He was pretty bummed. Guess he'll learn to stay on task! :) He's had a rough 2 weeks. He and another boy don't get along very well. So we are going to have a playdate and see if we can't smooth things over a little bit. They're both good kids (who can probably be coerced into being friends)! Haha! We'll see how that goes on Friday.

In the last 2 weeks Cason has gone from baby to toddler. He's finally walking and he's loving it! He's not too fast yet, but he's starting to favor walking over crawling. Here's a picture of him walking at the Science center in downtown Phoenix. He walks with his arms up in the air for balance. It's pretty cute!

He seems to have beaten his latest double-ear infection without antibiotics, but he's still teething. 4 molars are half-way in and one tooth in the bottom front has broken through. So he hasn't always been the happiest camper... especially since we're starting to wean him from nursing as well (would you really want to nurse a baby with all those teeth)? Poor kid has a lot going on in his life!

Here is a picture of Channing and Cameron playing in a sand and water table at the Science Center. They have a great time everytime we go. They never want to leave!

Last night we went to the ballpark and saw the Diamondbacks play San Francisco. We all had a great time as we watched the D-backs win 5-0. I'm pretty sure the kids just go for the food though! (who could blame them)?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute boys. I can't wait to see them! As for the post you left on my blog...what am I feeding Trevor and how do you get some for Cason? Well, have a whole freezer full of the magic milk--want some?? Just kidding! I'm not sure what it is, but my body must somehow produce massive amounts of calories in this milk. It's crazy!

Andrea said...

Bob. Don't worry about Nate reading Twilight, or any book for that matter. He doesn't read (you know what I mean). I must not be the typical girl because I thought Twilight was too cheesy.