I have no pictures to add today (it was a videotape day), but little Cason keeps tottering along. He's such a cutie (like all my boys...I'm not biased at all either)! Today was supposed to be a cooler day than normal so we took advantage of the great weather and...........cleaned the garage! (Exciting huh)? Then we watched BYU kick Air Force all over the field. (Now that was exciting)! Then we went to dinner with some friends and had a great time! What a great day! (Yes, this is our typical Saturday ritual.....clean, watch football, eat out).
2 comments:
That sounds like a fun Saturday. We too cleaned the house, watched the game, but we didn't go out to eat--we barbequed. I wish we could watch the games and go out to eat together! I'm excited for Thanksgiving!
That sounds like a productive day. I also cleaned my house and watched the BYU game. we did set up the crib and tried to get the kids room organized. we miss you guys
Post a Comment