This Father's Day I want to take the opportunity to thank Bob for being a wonderful father and husband. I don't tell him nearly enough how much I love him and appreciate all that he does for us. He works hard at his job and he drives 40 min. each way to get there and back everyday. He puts up with a messy house and his laundry not being done on a regular basis (just ask him....it's true....people think we have a clean house, but looks are deceiving)! He plays soccer and basketball in the backyard with the boys, which I always love to watch. He rarely complains about my meals (I am far from a good cook - I really just bake - but he eats what I make for dinner anyway). He valiantly serves in his calling at church and he supports me in mine (in fact he stayed home today with sick little Cason so that I could go play organ during sacrament meeting). He backs me up when the kids don't obey (your mom is talking to you! Do what she says! - - what a great guy, huh)? :) I love that he loves to run and workout (because someone in this family should and I hate it, so thanks for taking one for the team Bob)! I love him for all that he sacrifices for our family.
Thanks for changing diapers, cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, weeding the yard, dumping the trash, giving me flowers, letting me vent when needed, taking the boys to karate, watching the kids so I can do things, listening when I or the kids sing, and fixing computers that break (free comp. support right on site)! LOL!
Happy Father's Day also to Dennis and my dad, Ed. Both are fantastic men in their own right and I'm happy and privileged to call them both dad! Thanks for being such great examples to us!
Love you all,
Danya
2 comments:
Awesome tribute to Bob. From the little amount of time I spent in AZ over Thanksgiving it was obvious his love for you and the kids. I could tell that he truly enjoyed being at home with everyone.
He is not only a great dad but an awesome brother. He has been so supportive of Nate and I love how close they have grown over the past little bit. I'm really grateful to you guys for everything you have done for us. Happy Father's Day Bob!
Bob is cooler than you.
and put something up. i'm bored.
Post a Comment