Saturday, June 7, 2008

Spotlight on Bob

My sweet husband, Bob, is our lucky winner this week. Bob does so much for our family. He works at JDA software and works his tail off. He is really good at his job and understands things I'm pretty sure I will never know. He is super smart! I love how he always strives to be a better person physically, mentally & spiritually. I think that is one of the things that attracts me to him the most.

Channing, Cameron & Cason adore their dad. They love to play soccer with him and shoot hoops in the backyard. I got a laugh the other night when Bob was doing pushups in the living room and all the boys surrounded him and either tried to sit on him or tickle him. Two things my boys must learn....Bob is NOT ticklish and he can take them all on at once! LOL! Bob is the 2nd counselor in the bishopric of our ward. It keeps him fairly busy, but I get to see him on Wed. nights now because he's out of mutual. So that's been a nice change.

Bob loves to play basketball and he loves to run. He was super excited a few weeks ago when he realized he had a 4-pack. He's almost got a 6-pack. (I told him a 4-pack and a keg is still good). LOL! He's looking pretty lean though. He's been on a protein diet for about 3 months and he's dropped 20-25 pounds I think. He's looking forward to running the 5k on July 4th in Provo. If he can avoid getting injured again, he will probably do pretty well. Ya, we all know he just wants to beat his brothers! LOL! Good Luck Bob! You can do it! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Good luck Bob...you're going to need it! Remember Thanksgiving?