Feb. 7th was Bob's birthday. We celebrated by going to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. (I think we go for the rolls - yummy). Afterward we enjoyed a homemade cheesecake (ok, some of us were too full to eat it, but the leftovers were just as good)!
Happy Birthday Bob!!! We Love You!

4 comments:
Is that the Paxman traditional birthday cheesecake? I need to start making those!!
Happy Birthday BOBERT!!
I thought we were the only ones who went to Texas Roadhouse strictly for the rolls and that yummy cinnammon butter! J/K
Happy Birthday, Bob! Hope it was great. The cheesecake sounds yummy.
Oh, and my students each got "excellents". Last year they both got "superiors" but this year their songs were much harder. One played "Piano Fantasy" by William Joseph. Yikes!
Yay BOB!!!! Happy Birthday. I'm so sorry we didn't call-I feel a bit sheepish! Hope it was a fun one and that you got what you wanted. It sounds like you got what Danya wanted with the new washer etc...HA! We love you!
Happy Birthday Bob!!! One year older eh?!?
Post a Comment