Danya is HOT! Bob, that was cute!
Aaaaawwwwww!!!! So sweet! Alright, what did you do?J/K ;)
Very nice Bob. Not too cheesy and well stated. You have always been good with words.
Ahhhhhh. You're a nice guy, Bob(by).I did not call you that.Robert. Bob. Hey - you... the blond guy...Whatever works.:-)Aunt Rozanne
Where did you steal that poem from? JUST KIDDING!!! Very Sweet!
Awesome poem...still talented in that area. Hope you two had an awesome valentines.
SO CUTE!! I love the beach, that is the most adorable thing ever.
I was wondering the other day if you still wrote poems. Good job. It was beautiful.Mom and Dad
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Danya is HOT! Bob, that was cute!
Aaaaawwwwww!!!! So sweet! Alright, what did you do?
J/K ;)
Very nice Bob. Not too cheesy and well stated. You have always been good with words.
Ahhhhhh. You're a nice guy, Bob(by).
I did not call you that.
Robert. Bob. Hey - you... the blond guy...
Whatever works.
:-)
Aunt Rozanne
Where did you steal that poem from? JUST KIDDING!!! Very Sweet!
Awesome poem...still talented in that area. Hope you two had an awesome valentines.
SO CUTE!! I love the beach, that is the most adorable thing ever.
I was wondering the other day if you still wrote poems. Good job. It was beautiful.
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment