Of course Valentine's Eve was fun. Channing and Cameron went to ninja night at their karate studio and watched a movie and had pizza (yay for parent's night out)! Cason went to a babysitter and Bob and I went out to dinner at a fabulous Italian restaurant in Ahwatukee. We had steak - awesome steak! To die for steak! Next time we'll order the Italian food and see if it's good too! :)
On Valentine's Day we got to see Madeline Eyre get baptized. It was a great event and she was beaming from ear to ear! When they said it was time to be baptized, she practically bolted out of her chair and ran to the font. No hesitation from this one! It was so cute!
On Valentine's night we watched the Eyre kiddo's so Kimberly and Adam could go out. It was crazy fun (because that's the only kind we like). 7 kids over here... yep....fun, fun, fun!
Sunday I spent taking ward canning orders. Yah..... That was all of Sunday. Up 'til 2am crunching numbers. This weekend we'll see if I made any major mistakes! Let's hope not!
On Monday, Bob and Eden added a new shelf to the pantry. Just ran out of room in there! Lots of dead space at the top, so why not add another shelf? Eden also fixed a large crack we had in the ceiling due to an overflow in the bathroom....several months ago. We're very excited that Eden could come and help us out on these projects that have been on the TODO list for a while!
I took the kids to the Desert Botanical Gardens to see the Chihuly glass exhibits on Presiden't Day. VERY COOL! They had lots of fun crafts for the kids to do as well. It was our typical crazy fun as we went with the Eyre's & Willyerd's and ran into the Osborne's just as we were going in. Big group! Very fun though! So that was our weekend. We survived! Next weekend we're going to try to survive dry-pack canning at our house! Wish us luck!!!
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun & great weather! We got snow:( The boys are getting so big!
What a cray fun busy weekend for you. Thank you and sorry and thank you for taking my last minute canning order. Did I say thank you?
I look at this and I miss those kids!!!. Give them loves from me. Hope you got our VT card and liked it.
Post a Comment